I haven’t posted for nearly a month now as things have just been ticking along as per the normal. Injections have been going as well as can be expected with some perseverance we’ve managed to get them mostly add pain free of possible. But last night after a very short sleep I woke feeling sick as a dog, hot cold sweats, hallucinations and no sleep at all. Unfortunately it has caused a really bad exacerbation of my existing symptoms, my eye is almost blind, my leg is causing me a lot of pain and very weak to walk on and my balance is out the window. Not a cool way to spend the day. So tired which won’t be helping, hopefully it’s a short term thing.
- 25th March – Auction Total, Shave Off, The Final Run! March 25, 2017
- 19th Feb – Not Long Now, Events! February 19, 2017
- 31st Dec – New Year, New Challenge December 31, 2016
- 13th Dec – An Open Letter to our Supporters December 13, 2016
- 11 Dec – Star Wars, Grocery Grab, Cake Stall December 11, 2016